Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
To consult with guests in coordinating spa services towards their needs in an efficient, courteous and professional manner.
- Recommend and up-sell services and retail. Effectively use sales techniques and incorporate features, advantages and benefits into suggestive sales.
- Provide tours and describe spa facility.
- Effectively handles cash, credit card, room charge and gift card transactions.
- Process of spa and salon charges with proficient closing of shift and cash handling.
- Condense the books and all facets of scheduling to effect spa profit maximization.
- Maintain a clean, safe, stocked and well organized work area.
- Assist in all areas of the spa operation as directed by management.
- Inform mangers of ways to improve overall operation of the spa and resort.
- Help in other areas of Spa (Locker Rooms, Relaxation Lounge, Pool and other Spa Attendant duties) when needed.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm and guest service oriented at all times.
- Ability to keep positive attitude and be team oriented.
- Understanding of the spa industry and philosophy.
- Knowledge of all Spa, Salon and Fitness services. Ability to communicate and describe the spa treatments, product lines used, and benefits of each.
- General accounting skills
- Previous customer service, hospitality and/or spa experience required.
- Proficiency with computers. Preferred Spa Soft software program experience. Ability to ensure reservations are made in a timely and efficient matter.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .