Location Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
The role of a production cook is to ensure all items are prepared and cooked consistently with established standards of quality, taste, and presentation to a level necessary to meet production needs. Proper rotation and storage of all items in work area. Complete projects and deadlines for the apprentice program given by each chef in a timely manner.
- Basic knowledge and ongoing education of production such as meats, vegetables, potatoes, and other items in accordance with established standards
- Consistently maintain sanitation standards and safe food handling standards as outlined by the State of NH and EcoSure
- Insures procedures are followed with fire safety, personal hygiene and operation safety
- Shows initiative, motivation and eagerness to learn
- Consistently maintain high level of quality and service as established by Chef/Assistant Chef
- Daily production of all food items for Main Dining Room, Banquets and outlets as necessary per occupancy and requisitions
- Comply with all recipes, portion controls, and production specifications.
- Visually inspect, select, and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, and other food products.
- Consistently adhere to uniform, grooming, and appearance standards.
- Assist with presentation and service of banquets and buffets as necessary (including front of the house service)
- Daily ordering and receiving of product from Receiving Department using FIFO
- Insure station is set 15 minutes prior to service
- Ability to display basic knife skills
- High School Diploma - 18 Years of age or older
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more and to multi-task