Location Jacksonville Hotel
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
Provide high quality standards and procedures in preparing/serving all banquet food.
- Maintain kitchen sanitation in accordance with health department guidelines
- Insure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Perform work assignments to meet proper quantities within a necessary time frame.
- Prepare a mixture of buffet and plated style items
- Production of orders to include Grilling, Roasting, and Baking fish, steaks, chicken and shellfish.
- Maintain safe food handling procedures at all times
- Advanced Knife skills required
- Prior Culinary experience required
- Must be familiar with all cooking techniques
- Must be familiar with batch and quantity cooking
- Ability to multi-task
- On Call is considered an as-needed basis. Must be available to pick up 1-2 shifts per week.
- Required to have Food Handlers certification.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
End of Job Description