Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
The Spa Coordinator will work as a part of the Spa team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Check guests in and out.
- Schedule spa appointments and accurately confirm them in accordance with Omni Hotel & Resorts Moments of Service.
- Up-sell, cross-sell, and pre-sell services and products.
- Provide tours of the spa and offer/serve beverages as needed.
- Communicate spa promotions with guests.
- Customer service experience is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in a professional business environment.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull 30 lbs.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM shift, weekends, holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .