Tucson National Resort
Inspired by the sweeping views of the Santa Catalinas and the rich history of golf, this artful blend of natural beauty and recreation is elevated to a new level of discovery. The Omni Tucson National Resort has it all - from its picturesque setting in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina Mountains to the lush fairways of its 36-hole championship and desert-style golf courses.
The Omni Tucson National Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Tucson National Resort may be your perfect match.
To ensure a safe, efficient, well-maintained hotel environment while providing maintenance services to guests in a courteous, professional and engaging manner.
• Perform daily readings.
• Maintain all electrical equipment in the building (transformers, panels, switchgear, generator, and motor starters)
• Perform weekly testing of the Emergency Generator.
• Provide technical assistance to other technicians as necessary.
• Work on other equipment as needed.
• Maintain inventory and orders electrical supplies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni fire alarm procedures and other emergencies.
• Have a thorough understanding of Omni Hotel rules and regulations.
• Responsible for all ballroom and exhibit hall electrical set ups.
• Knowledgeable of hotels electrical distribution and available power for set ups.
• Have a thorough understanding of HAZCOM, Lockout/Tagout and Blood borne Pathogen Programs.
• Must be knowledgeable of NEC, local, and city codes.
• Hold required license as required.
• Reasonable request of management as directed.
• Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively.
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Open air work environment, with hot and cold conditions possible.
• Interior of hotel, in normal office conditions.
• Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions.
• Exposure to various hazardous chemicals.
• Exposure to high and low voltage electricity.
• Walking, stooping, standing, bending and sitting; possibly for more then 1 hour.
• Ability to communicate orally and in written form, in English
- REQUIRED: HVAC CERTIFIED
- REQUIRED: PREVIOUS PLUMBING EXPERIENCE
- REQUIRED: ELECTRICAL EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends as necessary.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .