We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Location:San Francisco (Costa Rica)Requisition:R20638 Technical Support Engineer - Networking (Open)Job Posting Title:Technical Support Engineer - Networking
What we're looking for:
You love solving problems and enjoy learning new technologies. You have 2+ years supporting end users in the Networking field. You have developed a strong practical understanding of the OSI Model and common networking protocols.
If you also have industry certifications (CCNA, CCNP, Network+), have 2+ years of supporting enterprise customers in the Networking field, we’d love to speak with you!
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical assistance for Citrix products to customers via phone, email, and other channels as appropriate. The Technical Support Engineer focuses on in-depth problem analysis of Citrix products and their integration into customer environments using fundamental troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge to isolate, analyse, and provide resolution to customer issues. Customer size can range from Small Business to Large Enterprise.
· Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity - via phone, email and/or remote access, and other appropriate channels
· Performs advanced problem analysis and isolates problems of moderate to high complexity, with little instruction from team leads and/or management
· Achieves and adhering to established Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
· Validates and qualifies complex customer issues and business impact which may require collaboration with more senior level team members or other vendors
· Contributes to the Citrix knowledgebase in the form of new or updated technical articles/documents focused on issue resolution or prevention
· Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system
· Ensure the work performed meets the quality standards within acceptable time schedules and customer commitments
· Some weekend work may be required.
· You should have a minimum of 2 years relevant experience to the role.
· This position requires a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience supporting end users in relevant technology.
· You should have a strong grasp of the OSI Model and 2 years’ experience working with common networking protocols.
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Tech Support
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-no...
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.
Citrix (NASDAQ:CTXS) aims to power a world where people, organizations and things are securely connected and accessible to make the extraordinary possible. We help customers reimagine the future of work by providing the most comprehensive secure digital workspace that unifies the apps, data and services people need to be productive, and simplifies IT’s ability to adopt and manage complex cloud environments. With 2017 annual revenue of $2.82 billion, Citrix solutions are in use by more than 400,000 organizations including 99 percent of the Fortune 100 and 98 percent of the Fortune 500.