Inpatient Coding Resolution Specialist
SHIFT: Work From Home
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means tobe a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
• Student Loan Repayment Program
• Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
• Moving, mortgage, and real estate assistance
• 100% matching 401k based on years of service
• Identity Theft Protection discounts
• Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As a CodingResolution Specialist III WORK FROM HOME, you will work inpatient coding related bill alerts/edits, predominately post initial/final coding by a coder.
In this role you will:
• Compile daily work list from eRequest, CRT and/or other alert/edit systems
• Take action and resolve alerts/edits daily following established procedures and thresholds
• Enter detailed notes to update eRequest to provide details if the alert/edit cannot be resolved or must be rerouted to another responsible party for research/resolution
• Escalate alert/edit resolution issues as appropriate to minimize final billing delays
• Monitor the aging of accounts held by an alert/edit, prioritizes aged accounts first, and reports to leadership
• Work with team members in billing, revenue integrity and/or the Medicare Service Center to resolve alerts/edits
•Undergraduate (Associate or Bachelors) degree in HIM/HIT preferred.
•1 year of HOSPITAL acute care inpatient coding experience required with 3 years' experience preferred.
•RHIA, RHIT and/or CCS required.
Parallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named aWorld's Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated tothe growth and developmentof our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.