La Mansion del Rio
The Omni La Mansion del Rio is ideally nestled along the historic Riverwalk among the banks of the Paseo del Rio in downtown San Antonio. It is within easy walking distance of the famous Alamo, El Mercado, La Villita District, Spanish governor's Palace, San Antonio Convention Center and other well-known landmarks.
Omni La Mansion del Rio's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni La Mansion del Rio may be your perfect match.
To be able to perform all of the Supervisor duties and be in charge of the department in absence of Kitchen Supervisor.
- Master all the stations in the kitchen including AM and PM. Prepare closing paperwork and performs duties in absence of Kitchen Supervisor
- Supervises all culinary stations
- Control quality and consistency of all food served
- Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis
- Assist in controlling food cost
- Help to train new employees
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station
- Display basic knife skills
- Ability to create specials and execute with chef on duty
- Minimum of 3 years of hotel and or resort experience in fast paced, culinary environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours per day
- Flexible Scheduling to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Must have an unexpired Food Handlers' certification