San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade
The Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is alive with the spirit of Texas. This four-diamond, luxury hotel captures the essence of the city with impeccable service and charm. Overlooking the rolling Texas Hill Country, this 19-story high-rise is close to the area's most exciting sites and attractions such as the historic Alamo, Sea World San Antonio and the enchanting Riverwalk.
Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni San Antonio at the Colonnade may be your perfect match.
To deliver prompt, courteous, professional service to our Hotel Lobby Bar guests.
- Greet all guests promptly and courteously.
- Up selling and suggestive selling when order taking.
- Delivery of beverages to guests.
- Maintain clean and clear areas of lounge and monitor guest tables.
- Clean and clear service areas.
- Enforcement and knowledge of local TABC liquor laws about service of alcoholic beverages
- Be able to take food orders
- Enter all guest orders into our point-of-sale system (MICROS) according to Omni standards
- Be able to explain offerings in outlets, prices, timing, etc.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions.
- Follow Omni's "Moments of Service" guidelines as pertaining to specific position
- Assist in all other outlets as business levels demand
- Minimum 1-2 years upscale casual serving experience
- Must have knowledge of wine, spirits, and beer
- Must have experience in selling and presenting wines
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be TABC & Texas Food Handler certified.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .