Sanzaru is looking for talented Environment Artists to join our cutting edge, experienced development team in crafting visually stunning and immersive worlds. As a Senior Environment Artist, you will work directly with the game directors and discipline leads to help define breathtaking AAA scenery.
Senior Environment Artist - Sanzaru Responsibilities:
1. Create worlds and stage scenery to set the tone and vision.
2. Constructs 3D environments to include modeling, mapping, materials, lighting, VFX, atmospherics, collision, and gameplay related setups.
3. Develop, experiment, and advance the environments by innovating new techniques.
4. Manage all the assets and data associated with the environments.
5. Thoroughly understand the art pipeline and integrates assets into the game.
6. Thoroughly understand the hardware limitations and common techniques.
7. Work directly with other artists, designers, and engineers to complete environments.
8. 5+ years of industry experience working on different platforms.
9. Experience shipping 2+ AAA video game titles on consoles or PC.
10. Experience with Photoshop, Substance, Maya, and/or other 3D software.
11. Knowledge for architecture and natural scenery including form, color, and composition.
12. Experience managing and maintaining entire world assets.
13. Experience multi-tasking and adapting easily to change.
14. Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
15. Experience giving and receiving feedback.
16. Experience with a 3D game engine like Unreal or Unity.
17. Architectural experience and/or related field.
$127,000/year to $176,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.