$15/hr 8hr Shift: 1st 2nd and 3rd
A company in the South Asheville area is searching for 15 machine operators to start up and run a new product line. This dynamic manufacturing environment is growing and is looking to hire technical and collaborative workers who will help grow the company to a new level of production. Machine operators work independently and as part of a team, at times with limited supervision.
You will work with senior Machine Operators and Supervisors, offering an opportunity to gain on the job training. There are weekly and monthly goals and incentives to complete production goals and demonstrate reliable attendance. You will set up, operate, and monitor produced parts.
• Set-up and troubleshoot machines in a safe and productive manner.
• Analyze “out of tolerance” conditions and make adjustments.
• Work to continuously improve all areas of productivity and reduce scrap.
• Provide direct supervision to operators in the absence of the supervisor.
• Train and assist operators with troubleshooting as needed and work in a team environment.
• Read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
• High pressure die casting experience a plus
Machine Operator job highlights:
• Competitive pay range of $15/hr, plus benefits and raise once hired on
• Independent work environment within product standards
• Cutting edge technology
• Company that looks to promote from within
What we look for in Machine Operators
• Two or more years of experience in an applicable industrial setting or trade school/Career Tech training
• Safely and accurately operate equipment as assigned
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803