Chemical Engineer for Flight Systems of MM III ICBM
Applies expertise in chemical and systems engineering discipline for the sustainment of the MM III missile and corresponding support equipment, test stations, processes, and materials.
Performs trades studies, integration engineering, review of technical data packages, failure analysis, and trend projection.
Support government and BAE Systems leadership for program management and engineering to ensure the health of the MM III Weapon System.
**Required Education, Experience, & Skills**
ABET accredited BS/MS in Chemical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with systems engineering processes
- Familiarity with technical data packages
- Experience in modeling and/or simulation software
**Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills**
- ICBM experience, especially MM III specific
- Reentry, Guidance and Navigation, Inertial Measurement, Propulsion, Ordnance, and/or battery technology experience.
- ICBM Field Maintenance
- Depot Repair
- Risk management
- Configuration management
- Logistical Analysis
Position is posted as an Electrical Engineer II, but can be filled as an Electrical Engineer III for a candidate with superior qualifications.
**Electrical Engineer - Mid Level**
EEO Career Site Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities . females . veterans . individuals with disabilities . sexual orientation . gender identity . gender expression