Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
The Resort Manager serves as a key leader of the executive team for the Omni Amelia Island Plantation. Located on a 13 mile long barrier island in North Florida, this 1,350 acre resort offers guests 3.5 miles of secluded beach, nine onsite dining options, 18 hole golf course, Spa and much more! The Omni AMelia Island Plantation is the perfect place for romantic weekends, exceptional meetings and events and memorable family vacations.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Resort Manager will help lead the operation and be responsible for creating memorable experiences for guests in keeping with Omni's high standards and award-winning service. This position will focus strongly on leading the Rooms division (Housekeeping, Laundry, Front Office, Guest Services and Transportation) while supporting all other divisions and EC Members.
• Actively engage and help develop the annual strategic business plan and budget, monitor progress and drive delivery of company standards as well as approved initiatives and tactics throughout the year
• Work closely with Executive Committee members to ensure all financial, guest services and employee relations standards are met.
• Review daily operating results and weekly forecasting and scheduling, taking immediate corrective action as needed.
• Conduct daily reviews of all divisions with department leaders. Strong focus on Rooms (hotel, villa and facilities).
• Participate in the hiring, training and development, scheduling, reviewing and disciplining of all staff with the support of division leaders and department managers
• Coordinate, supervise and direct all aspects of the operation with support of division leaders, department and assistant managers
• Ensure high guest service standards in keeping with a luxury resort operation
• Drive a strong culture of associate engagement
• Recommend programs for the motivation and development of staff
• Direct property operations in Managing Director's absence
• Minimum of five years of hotel management experience in a luxury hotel/resort environment
• College degree in business, hotel & restaurant management or equivalent preferred
• Demonstrated results oriented management skills with a proven track record in mentoring and leading a successful team
• Ability to budget and forecast productivities and direct expenses with strong financial acumen
• Ability to establish and maintain relationships with vendors, community and organizations
• Excellent technical skills; must be detail oriented, extremely organized and punctual
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .