Our client a company in Fletcher is seeking a Temporary part-time administrative assistant with excellent communication, clerical, computer, organizational and phone skills. Ability to interact with clients/members in a professional and courteous manner a must. Position is responsible for a variety of administrative functions assisting with daily details of the business, answer/distribute incoming calls. Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a with a high level of accuracy. Relies initially on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform functions of the job.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Gmail. Requires a minimum of high school diploma
Job duties included but are not limited to:
- Perform repetitive, production-oriented work.
- Verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Keep record of work completed.
- Transferring paper information into digital information
- Answer phone calls from customers
- Working with couriers that come into the office
Qualified candidates will have experience:
- Entering, reviewing, and processing paperwork
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Dealing with clients and vendors
January 6th - 10th
Associate will have to pass a background check $12/hr
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803