SEH - Other
St. Elizabeth Healthcare is looking to add associates to our Nutrition department!
St. Elizabeth Healthcare is looking for food service workers who have excellent customer service skills and want to be part of a great team. Previous food service experience is welcomed but not required for most Nutrition department positions.
What will you be doing in the Nutrition department?
We have a wide-variety of positions available in our Nutrition department. Some interact with patients and some are behind-the-scenes. No matter which position suites you, you'll be making a difference in our patients' experience at St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
St. Elizabeth Healthcare offers competitive compensation, ranging from $11.51-$15.42 per hour. We also offer a $2.00 per hour shift differential when working 2nd or 3rd shifts.
Other Benefits: St. Elizabeth Healthcare offers other benefits such as:
- Flexible work schedules (full-time, part-time and PRN/as needed)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Contributions to your 403B Retirement Account
- Paid Time Off
St. Elizabeth Healthcare believes in recognizing its employees for outstanding service/performance with ICARE Rewards and Gainsharing (company-wide bonus) programs!
Nutrition Department Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED required for some, but not all positions
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and follow written and verbal instructions
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Customer service skills
Ready to take the next time and become part of a great organization? Apply today!