Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Mission Control is the organization that plans and shapes Facebook’s evolving workforce. The Analytics team within Mission Control supports the TECH organization by building and scaling solutions that support our workforce planning and programs. We work with stakeholders from across the company to manage the headcount demand plan, tell the story of headcount progression and associated components, build resources to manage the flow of talent, and provide data driven insights into the health and development of our global programs. On our team you’ll see a direct link between your work, company growth, and our ability to transform over time.We are looking for a Mixed-Method Workforce Programs Analyst to join our growing Mission Control team. Mission Control Analysts are responsible for developing and maintaining all of the analytical resources and data tools necessary to enable workforce programming and management of our business. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical and analytical background.
1. Partner with program managers to understand and identify opportunities for improving technical workforce programming in order to fulfill onboarding and mobility needs
2. Design and execute qualitative and quantitative data methods to examine the practices and experiences in existing, pilot, or new programs
3. Optimize survey strategy, and enhance survey templates with high-signal and concise questions
4. Weave together qualitative and quantitative results in reports and presentations for data-informed, complete understanding
5. Generate actionable insights, and communicate recommendations in compelling ways
6. Work with partners in functions across program management, operations, learning and development, engineering, analytics, and product management
7. Collaborate with other workforce analysts and data engineers
8. 3+ years experience working as a data analyst, user researcher, or similar role
9. BS/BA or above in a technical field
10. Experience with qualitative analysis methods (some or all of individual and group interviews, diary studies, direct observation, and think-aloud usability testing)
11. Experience with quantitative analysis (some or all of behavioral measurement, and survey and experiments design, including sampling and execution of statistical analysis of data)
12. Experience working with multi-method studies
13. Experience with Excel, Tableau or other reporting/data manipulation tool
14. Experience with SQL, Python, R, VBA and/or similar programming language
15. 5+ years of experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
16. Experience with program evaluation or impact evaluation
17. Experience with translating findings into actions
18. Experience with software for qualitative data analysis
19. Experience working in Workforce Planning, HR, Learning & Development, Recruiting or similar function
20. Experience with ambiguity and applying creativity to solve problems
21. 1+ years experience building cross-functional partnerships
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.