Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
The Culinary LID will assist in the overall operation of the culinary team in the respective outlet. Partnering with F&B management, this individual is responsible for executing orders, and ensuring a quality experience for hotel guests.
- Controls the quality and consistency of all food served.
- Creates and adjusts work schedule according to workloads and occupancy.
- Maintains cleanliness of all food prep and production areas.
- Conducts a month end inventory of all products.
- Ensure work areas are set no less than 15 minutes prior to service.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Assist in producing and plating plates.
- Prepare and properly store food items for advanced production.
- Report any maintenance or security problems to the appropriate department promptly.
- Ability to work outdoors for extended periods of time (at least 8 hours/shift).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, to include: AM/PM, weekends, holidays.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (at least 10 hours/shift).
- Ability to ensure efficient, effective operation of the food production outlet(s).
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate (verbal and written) in English with vendors, co-workers, and management.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions.
- Ability to write and perform daily prep list and par sheets.
- Ability to meet Omni Hotels & Resorts qualify and performance standards.
- Ability to update and maintain inventory.
- Self motivated, and ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must have a 4 year degree and be open to relocation.