Mount Washington Hotel
As grand as the history behind it, the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, is gracious in ambiance and generous in amenities. A favorite New England retreat of presidents, poets and celebrities, the hotel delights every sense with enchanting music, refined dining and luxurious décor.
Omni Mount Washington Resorts associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. The Omni Mount Washington Resort is committed to serve our associates and nurture their growth. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment each day. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Mount Washington Resort may be your perfect match.
Job Fair Saturday, November 16th from 10AM - 1PM at The Bretton Woods Ski Area Base Lodge.
Join us for our Bretton Woods Job Fair , for Free Food, Raffles, and On-The-Spot Interviews for all our open positions!
Apply online to save time!
This position is responsible for guiding guests on the Bretton Woods Slopeside Climbing Wall. This activities presents a unique opportunities for visitors to Omni Mount Washington Resort. It will run year round and provide thrills and adventure for a range of ages.
- Greet guests and give an introductory orientation talk.
- Inspect and prepare guide equipment, guest equipment, and Slopeside Climbing Wall daily.
- Complete daily inspection and operations checklists.
- Inform Climbing Programs Director of any maintenance needs on the Slopeside Climbing Wall.
- Give an introductory talk describing what guests should expect on the Slopeside Climbing Wall.
- Ensure that all procedures covered in the climbing wall training are followed.
- Coach guests on techniques that will enhance their enjoyment and safety.
- Provide a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for resort guests.
- Experience as a naturalist or outdoor recreation guide.
- Ability to safely and comfortably climb 5.8 on an indoor climbing wall.
- Certification as an AMGA Climbing Wall Instructor is highly desired.
- Strong leadership and teaching skills.
- Ability and comfort working at heights of up to 30 feet.
- Wilderness First Aid or higher preferred.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to complete all of the skills and tasks covered in training, including providing a concise and informative orientation talk, and following normal operating procedures, and rescue skills.
- Experience with ski area operations or ability to operate four wheel drive and/or other equipment.
Omni Hotels and Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer.