Job Description: A Team Member is responsible for enhancing the overall guest experience by providing outstanding quality products with amazing service in order to increase sales and profits, while working within the framework of company values and policies.
Top priorities are:
- Treat every guest and fellow employee with the highest level of friendliness, respect and professionalism.
- Execute the training program and systems to ensure top quality products are delivered to each guest, fast
- and friendly.
- Utilize all the tools and safety procedures provided and keep accurate records where required.
- Execute operational systems daily to ensure a clean and organized restaurant.
- Communicate with peers and superiors about plans, progress and problems openly and honestly, in a fair,
- respectful manner.
- Perform work-related duties as directed by the management team and company.
- Maintain an attitude of positivity and flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the required
Candidates should exhibit the following:
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- The ability to work within and promote a positive team environment by motivating team members to
- perform to their highest level of ability.
- Show team support by creating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward company objectives.
- Sound decision making, good judgment and the ability to solve problems.
- Drive and determination with a desire for personal and professional growth.
- Industry competitive wages
- Real expansion and growth
- Proven career advancement opportunities
- Employee training and development programs
- 100% meal program
- Paid leave for all levels of employment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for all full-time employees
- Background checks and e-verify are required