Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
The Spa Attendant will be responsible for greeting clients and introducing the facilities and program components to individuals and groups. Furthermore, the attendant monitors the spa and fitness room for cleanliness, safety, and provides direction or instruction when appropriate. Observing all the policies and procedures of the Resort and the Spa as outlined in the Associate Handbook
- Responsible for greeting all guests in an appropriately friendly manner and providing assistance with any aspect of their visit to ensure a fabulous experience.
- Providing guests with tours and information pertinent to the Spa including the Locker Areas, amenities, The Baths and Relaxation Lounge.
- Responsible for multi-tasking in assisting guests, attending to laundry, re-stocking supplies, cleaning and ensuring a meticulous spa environment.
- Knowledgeable about all Spa service treatments offered as well as seasonal treatment promotions.
- Knowledgeable about all products in the Spa retail area so as to assist guests and enhance retail sales.
- Following daily checklists for opening & closing procedures, fitness center and weekly chores as detailed on Spa's whiteboard.
- Maintaining a well-groomed, professional appearance, this includes wearing a clean and well-kept uniform, and nametag.
- Knowledgeable about all outlets and offerings of the resort to assist in aiding any guest request.
- Responsible for assisting Spa Front Desk associates in any duties necessary.
- Responsible for reporting to work on time and according to posted schedule.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred.
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous experience in customer service preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work as a Team member of the Spa.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 50 lbs. (NOTE: sports and fitness equipment)
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as assigned by management