Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
Fitness Attendants must assist Fitness guests with check in, equipment use, and overall fitness activities. Fitness attendants are directly responsible for fitness facility cleanliness and guest assistance in fitness facility. A consistently positive attitude and knowledge of all facets of the operation with attention to detail are required. We are looking for a female attendant to clean our women's locker rooms. This position will be part time, and needs to be able to work weekends.
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the facility, inside locker room, fitness center and spa hallways
- Know basic front desk operations: including assisting guests with locker set-up, robes and sandals
- Perform daily general cleaning and minor maintenance tasks in the facility
- Responsible for opening and closing of the sauna areas and their daily sanitation
- Responsible for the general opening of the Spa facility (turning on lights, music, steam, etc.)
- Replenishes guest amenities, robes, cleaning and disinfecting sandals, and towels when necessary
- Maintain the supplies in the locker rooms i.e. water, razors, Q-tips
- Provide list to Spa Director/Manager when supplies are getting low
- Maintain laundry inventory and keep linens at high levels
- Monitor lounge for guest comfort levels
- Maintain linens in spa dispensary for therapists by folding and stocking of linens
- Maintain bathrooms and restock supplies as needed
- Order fruit and spa sundries from hotel purchasing department as needed
- Responsible for checking in guests, providing guest orientation, and ensuring all linen towels and beverages are always clean, prepared and well stocked.
- Maintain high standards in all guest areas
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to stand for at least 7 hours per day and squat or bend to lift up to 30 lb. boxes.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible scheduling to include weekends and holidays.