Salary: $13-$15/hr DOE
A new non-profit in Asheville is looking to hire 1 professional candidate to join their team to help answer phones, greet customers and provide administrative support to multiple team members. If you are looking to join company with the opportunity to grow this could be the job for you.
- Receive callers at establishment; determine nature of business, and direct callers to destination.
- Answer multi-line phone system and take messages.
- Responsible for inventory of office needs, placing orders, and supporting the various departmental needs
- Keep visitor sign-in log.
- Receive and process courier deliveries.
- Send email messages to internal employees.
- Perform data entry, typing, or filing.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties including filing, sending/retrieving mail, data entry and technology inventory/support to help multiple staff members.
- Deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects, with minimum specific instructions.
Qualified candidates will be proficient in Microsoft.
Schedule is Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Starting pay is $14/hr with a full time opportunity and benefits once hired on permanently.
Applicant must pass background.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803