Overview William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.
Position reports to the Director of Food and Beverage.
Maintenance of Omni Service Standards of the Food and Beverage Outlets.
- Responsible for the direction and success of restaurant and bar outlets managed by the Hotel.
- Directs, instructs, trains, coaches and counsels all Restaurant and Outlets managers.
- Ensure the daily success of execution of preparation for meal periods, service periods, and breakdown periods.
- Ensure daily training and pre-shift meetings are fruitful and consistent.
- Inspect all aspects of the Terrace, Palm Court, Tap Room, and Speakeasy on a daily basis to ensure standards are followed and customers are serviced properly.
- Responsible for the training and development of the entire Outlets Management Team and associates.
- Actively involved in the planning and execution of food and beverage marketing.
- Daily review and inspection of staff appearance and grooming, cleanliness of equipment and presentation of food and beverage.
3-5 year of Food and Beverage management experience preferred.
Must present Serv-Safe and RAMP certifications upon hire
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com
End of Job Description