Location Parker House Hotel
As you pass through the sculpted bronze doors of this luxury Boston hotel, you will be enveloped by the timeless beauty that has made the Omni Parker House a landmark since 1855. Experience the perfect blend of modern amenities and historic charm at America's oldest continuously-operating hotel.Located on the Freedom Trail, guests enjoy grand views of historic downtown Boston, distinguished décor and thoughtful amenities that are evident in every striking detail in each of the 551 luxurious guest rooms. Walk to Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, the Financial District, shopping and more. Just 2.5 miles (10-15 minutes) from Logan International Airport. Come join us and our family and create your own history as an employee of this historic property.
To provide efficient friendly customer service at all times and to maintain a clean, professional top quality bar.
- Properly set-up and maintain a clean efficient service area of the bar throughout the shift
- Perform our guest services by using the Moments of Service guidelines
- Responsible for ringing orders into Micros, and delivering orders to the table
- Continually check back with guests
- Keep all supplies stocked
- Clean, clear and reset service areas
- Protect the hotel from liability with regard to over serving guests
- Complete all duties as assigned by manager
- Assist bartender when needed
- Ensure tables are set up properly
- Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to destination if possible)
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
- Familiarity with food and drink menus
- Adhere to cash handling standards
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
- Knowledge of Micros
- TIPS certification is required
- Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .