Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To ensure all members and guests are greeted and seated in a friendly and courteous manner using appropriate procedures, providing extraordinary customer service in accordance with Omni standards.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Omni standards, as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the Resort.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper attire/uniform and name tag when working.
- Greet guests and members entering the restaurant with a pleasant smile and superior customer service in accordance with MOS standards.
- Seat guests and members by finding a clean, available table, pulling out chairs, and placing clean menu in front of guest.
- Introduce and assign server to guests.
- Thank every guest upon departure, and invite them to return.
- Control heavy volume at Restaurant entrance.
- Section off any reservations and server section.
- Monitor dining rooms for seating availability, service, safety, cleanliness and well being of restaurant guests.
- Assist servers when needed.
- Answer phone and record reservations. Handle all call-in orders.
- Effectively communicate reservations to MOD and Chef.
- Maintain knowledge of the resort property.
- Inform the guests about daily and weekly specials.
- Tend to and anticipate guests' needs.
- Restock silverware.
- Responsible for familiarization of the menu.
- Perform and complete shift checklist.
- Attend department meetings and other required company training.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager.
- Ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate both verbally and in writing in English with guests, members, management and co-workers, both in person and by telephone.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Must agree and adhere to compensation acknowledgment and tip reporting guidelines.
- Must have and maintain current Texas Food Handlers and TABC certifications.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Must be able to work flexible shift including nights, weekends, and holidays
- MICROS Experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift.
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects of moderate weight without assistance.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .