Overview Jacksonville Hotel
The Omni Jacksonville Hotel is a warm, elegant oasis of luxury and superlative service. Relax in guest room accommodations featuring contemporary comfort and enjoy a host of amenities designed to make your visit unforgettable. This four-diamond luxury hotel is in the heart of downtown and just steps away from the Jacksonville Landing Riverfront Marketplace, where art, music and shopping thrive. Enjoy a breathtaking view of the St. Johns River and take in the best of Florida at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel.
Omni Jacksonville's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Jacksonville Hotel may be your perfect match.
To creatively up sell all hotel customers and to ensure that value paid is value received, not only in product, but in service and in ambiance.
- Solicitation of direct-selling in the local, Corporate Catering market.
- Event planning and detailing for booked events
- Maximize Catering revenues wherever possible and minimize erosion of check averages from price-sensitive groups. Communication of function-arrangement to all responsible hotel departments.
- Communicate with clients prior to events to initiate, negotiate, and close contracts for all catered functions.
- Creation of profitable menus and distribution of client expectations to Food & Beverage Departments.
- Coordinate Catering support services (flowers, entertainment, decoration, A/V, etc.) to provide complete client satisfaction.
- Physically double-check all function arrangements against specifications of client. Correct where necessary.
- Client contract and effective communication to ensure repeat bookings.
- Update and increase client prospects through active prospecting
- Maximize revenues for the hotel through up-selling techniques.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 year hotel sales/catering experience.
- Knowledge of the operations of the hotel industry.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic, creative leader who thrives under pressure and is able to perform multiple functions and troubleshoot when needed.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .