Location Fort Worth Hotel
As breathtaking as any West Texas sunset, the Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers a taste of Texas hospitality. Conveniently located in the heart of Fort Worth's exciting downtown, the hotel is adjacent to the Fort Worth Convention Center and within walking distance from the city's cultural centers, restaurants and nightlife. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel received the 2015 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award, and was named Top 100 Meeting Hotels in the United States in 2014 by Cvent.
The Omni Fort Worth Hotel offers unique employment experiences revolving around associate engagement and innovation. The invigorating world of hospitality resonates through the walls of our one-of-a-kind convention center property. The Omni Fort Worth will continue to be recognized for exemplary guest service and accommodation. As we provide empowerment through our Power of One culture, we work to strengthen and grow the careers of our dedicated associates. The Omni Fort Worth Hotel is searching for dedicated hospitality professionals with guest service mentality to join our extraordinary team!
The operating engineer will ensure a safe, efficient, and well-maintained hotel environment.
- This person will be responsible for but, not limited to operating the boiler and chilled water plants, and maintaining temperatures throughout the building.
- They will take water samples of boiler, loop, and cooling tower systems and treat the water to maintain predetermined levels of chemical concentration.
- Responsibilities will also include operating various equipments, maintaining domestic hot and cold water systems, and observing various electrical switchgear to ensure proper operation.
- This person will be called upon to make repairs to guest room and public spaces as necessary including but not limited to kitchen, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing repairs.
- They will be assigned to cleaning and general maintenance duties in the engineering spaces as well as other assigned daily operations.
- They will be required to have a class 2 operating engineer license and universal EPA certificate.
- They must be able to work AM, PM, overnight, weekend and holiday shifts. Schedule will vary according to business and operational needs.