Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
• Support Directors, VPs and CFO with preparation and analysis of financial statements.
• Perform ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling on property-level and company-level performance.
• Aid in the budgeting and forecasting processes regarding preparation, comparison analysis and accuracy reporting
• Complete ad hoc reporting needs as requested by senior management and support other departments as necessary
• Maintain integrity of standard financial reports and build new reports as needed
• Fully understand and utilize the various reporting capabilities of Omni's reporting and analysis tools.
• Maintain and distribute short and long-term company projections
• Develop trend analysis to aid senior management in identifying opportunities in the operation.
• Prepare presentations for executive team that portray actionable conclusions.
• Identify and address procedural problems and deficiencies impacting the consistency and timeliness of financial information.
• Provide field support with regard to financial systems and reports
• Assist in the research and implementation of future forecasting and reporting systems.
• Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance or hospitality required, with 2+ years relevant work experience in a similar industry or role
• MBA, Master's Degree in related field or relevant professional qualifications a plus
• Prior experience in hospitality or consulting preferred
• Experience generating reporting to support finance and business stakeholders
• High level of computer, analytical and technical skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial information across varying levels of understanding
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and as part of a team
• Ability to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to recognize problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions and define/suggest resolutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Prior experience using accounting and analytical software
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities
• Ability to maintain confidentiality