Are you interested in working with a globally recognized company in Black Mountain?
This position is responsible for working with a variety of tools, fixtures and arbor presses to assemble various precision electronic/electro-mechanical components, sub-systems and systems.
As an assembler you will be expected to:
- Work from operation sheets, blue prints, oral and written instructions to insure properly assembled components.
- Attend solder certification and recertification classes
- Use precision gauges and test equipment to determine mechanical and electrical characteristics
- Perform work using 3x and 10x magnification
Previous experience you will need:
- 2 years of prior experience in assembly operations required.
- Job entails working with small parts/components, good manual dexterity is required
- Solder experience is preferred but not required
This will be a temporary position with potential to move to permanent - Monday through Friday, 6:30am- 3:00pm.
Pay is $11
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803