Barton Creek Country Club's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to deliver personalized service to the club's members and maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged, then this is the place for you.
Barton Creek Country Club associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Barton Creek Country Club may be your perfect match.
To ensure the overall cleanliness of all glassware, silver, and coolers, including trash removal and floor care.
- Promptly and carefully sort soiled ware so that it can be put through the dish or pot machine properly. Quickly wash all ware and replace in storage areas as designated. Keep dish machine properly cleaned and filled with water per hotel standards.
- De-tarnish/polish silver for proper appearance.
- Clean kettles, tilt skillets, pots and pans promptly and completely so cooks can carry out their work.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Transport and clean cooking utensils and service ware in order to provide cooks, banquet servers and food servers with appropriate equipment for guests' dining experience.
- Performs duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep and mops floors.
- Washes worktable, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam-cleans or hoses-out garbage cans.
- Sorts cardboard boxes and put through bailing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Understands OSHA regulations.
- Puts away and rotates stock.
- Puts away all clean utensils and stock in designated areas.
- Maintains personal hygiene.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver License.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Strong customer service orientation and skills.
- Excellent safety and sanitation skills.
- Create courteous, friendly, professional work environment.
- Physical strength and stamina are essential to this position due to the high activity level.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, push, pull, stoop, bend and lift items of moderate to heavy weight.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all stewarding equipment.
- Sufficient manual dexterity needed in hands to operate machinery and equipment as needed.