Location Houston Hotel
Discover a luxurious oasis at the Omni Houston Hotel. Situated on impeccably manicured grounds, the Houston Galleria hotel features the finest in Houston accommodations with sensational views of the city or pool area. The Omni Houston Hotel is centrally located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/Galleria area and is just minutes from all of the excitement that Houston, Texas has to offer.
The Omni Houston Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Houston Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Loss Prevention Officer ensures the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Director of Loss Prevention.
- Performs Security rounds of the hotel, to include of front of house and heart of house areas.
- Protects hotel from admission of undesirables and others not conducting legitimate business within the premises.
- Familiar with all emergency situations, including fire alarms, according to procedure and with an appropriate sense of urgency.
- Responds immediately to emergency incidents and Security requests to which he or she is assigned.
- Able to keep accurate records and communicate using radio equipment.
- Is courteous, tactful, and helpful, but firm in enforcing hotel policies and procedures.
- Record and report any unsafe conditions while patrolling hotel property.
- To ensure protection and preservation of hotel, guest, and employee property.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Previous security experience preferred.
- Stand and walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, email, radio and reporting.
- Must have a valid Texas driver's license.
- Red Cross and First Aid Certified.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .