Location Nashville Hotel
The Omni Nashville Hotel was specially created to be an authentic expression of Nashville's vibrant music culture. Across from the new Music City Center, the luxury hotel is a one-of-a-kind experience, fully integrated with an expansion of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum on four levels. Located on Fifth Avenue between Demonbreun and Korean Veterans Blvd. The Omni Nashville Hotel design is a modern expression of the city's distinct character, incorporating natural materials, exposed steel and regional limestone. The multi-story hotel and expanded museum shares meeting and entertainment space and brings additional restaurants and retail venues to this dynamic destination in downtown Nashville.
The Omni Nashville Hotel's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Nashville may be your perfect match.
To ensure that assigned Housekeeping areas are kept clean and fully stocked. Also services assigned public areas to meet the expectations of the Omni Standards.
- Ensures that assigned service landing closets are stocked at proper linen and supply par levels.
- Empties GRAs linens on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Empties GRAs garbage on an hourly basis or as needed.
- Communicate with GRAs and assist them with stripping guest rooms
- Keeps the service landings clean and organized.
- Removes trays from the guest floors.
- Keeps corridors on guest room floors clean.
- Maintain cleanliness of stairwells.
- Baseboards and pictures in guest corridors must be dusted daily.
- All guest room doors must be free of scuff marks.
- Keeps ice machine room clean.
- Keep guest elevator landings clean.
- Moves furniture upon request.
- Completes guest requests.
- Have a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Ensure hotel guests and associates are maintained in a safe and secure environment.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred (hotel preferred, although other environmental services positions will be considered).
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift.
- Requires frequent bending, reaching overhead and squatting. Lift, carry, and place objects weighing up to 30 lbs without assistance and a minimum of 100 lbs with assistance.
- Push/pull objects weighing up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Good communication, time management, follow-through and customer services skills are required.
- Must be able to work around a variety of chemicals and be able to respond to hazardous situations.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, specifically weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com .