Location Amelia Island Plantation Resort
At Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort guests can explore 3.5 miles of pristine beach and scenic marshlands whileenjoying luxurious oceanfront accommodations, world-class resort pools, championship golf, full-service spa, endless dining options and family-friendly activities.
Omni Amelia Island Plantation associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort may be your perfect match.
To provide a warm, welcoming, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere while exceeding guest expectations by providing professional children's programs in Camp Amelia and Camp Amelia @ Night. To coordinate, implement, and provide entertainment while exceeding guest expectations and creating an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere. To also assist with teen tours, the information hut, and group recreation activities
- Anticipated Start Date in May 2017.
- Report to work on time an in uniform when scheduled.
- Enthusiastically greet and converse with guests.
- Promote all programs.
- Maintain clear communication with essential departments.
- Actively participate in the assurance of the safety and fun of all programs.
- Assist with general Resort duties as assigned.
- Treat everyone, managers, associates and guests with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Become efficient with the Point Of Sales system and Open Course.
- Assist with routine cleaning of all recreation areas and equipment (sweeping, mopping, picking up, organizing and keeping track of inventory).
- Cross utilize in all areas of recreation when scheduled to do so.
- Complete daily checklists in their entirety.
- Properly complete recreation agreements as needed.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- At least 6 months experience in service related position.
- Able to become certified in basic CPR and First Aid.
- Okay to work in various weather conditions: extreme heat, cold, rain, sun, etc.
- Must be comfortable in and around pools.
- Must be earning college credit for internship.