Are you ready to have some fun? When you work in Retail, you get to share what you love most about technology with millions of the coolest customers around. From showing off our latest toys to finding the perfect technology solution for an everyday challenge, no day's ever the same. And with tons of chances for you to keep learning and advancing, it's a big job with even bigger opportunities.
Join us as a Brand Ambassador in our San Francisco area stores.
Overall Purpose: Brand Ambassadors will host customers through an immersive shopping experience to elevate the brand value of AT&T and create a premier customer shopping experience within the store. Brand Ambassadors must provide concierge style service and solution based presentations in a collaborative team environment. Brand Ambassadors will execute promotional events with the AT&T Flagship store and support the planning and implementation of these events. They will also assist Customer Experience Managers as an executive liaison for both internal and external high-impact customers to take care of unique service needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Create a personalized, extraordinary customer experience by qualifying and guiding customers. Demonstrate AT&T innovations in a manner that allows customers to understand how these solutions allow them to live more expansively. Personify the AT&T brand commitment of relentless innovation for human progress; showcase our company innovation that helps bring tomorrow closer for our customers. Provide exemplary service to Flagship customers. Serve as an expert to make confident solution recommendations to customers. Meet minimum sales performance requirements and strive to exceed assigned targets in key priority initiatives. Continuously learn and be highly knowledgeable on emerging AT&T products and services. Act as a concierge; develop appropriate customized solutions for customers. Responsible for learning specialty lifestyle products, for example: music, photography, health & fitness, safety & security, etc. and merchandising narratives within location. Represent AT&T in Community Events & Executive Relations. Execute on promotional events within the store to highlight AT&T sponsorships or services. Execute on training programs determined by the Customer Experience Manager. Appropriately represent the AT&T brand and brand flagship store to the media; must attend media/PR training. Current performance within key priority metrics, including but not limited to, Willingness to Recommend, Net Rep Satisfaction, CRU, Protected Revenue, Accessory Revenue, and Connected Life and Entertainment will be used as qualifications for Brand Ambassador candidacy.
General Essential Functions Which Are Normally Required:
• Possess competitive spirit to meet and exceed assigned sales goals
• Staying up to date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
• Understanding customers' needs and helping them discover how our products meet those needs
• Multitasking in a fast paced team environment
• Working a variety of hours including weekends, evenings and holidays, including occasional overtime
• Educating and engaging customers through product demonstrations
• Interacting with customers and providing prompt and courteous customer service to all customers in person, via phone or written note
• Position may be commissioned and quota based
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
• Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
• Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
• Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required
• Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
• Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis
• Assists with inventory maintenance
• May be required to wear a uniform
Demonstrates the following personality traits:
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Familiarity with wireless terminology and AT&T Mobility systems preferred
Interest in any of the following areas:
• Health & Fitness, Photography, Digital Life, Entertainment, Music, or Automotive
To qualify, we'd like you to have 1 to 3 years of retail or customer-facing sales experience. Apply now.
© 2017 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, veteran status or employment status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business.
At AT&T, we’re bringing it all together. We deliver advanced mobile services, next-generation TV, high-speed internet and smart solutions for people and businesses. That’s why we’re investing to be a global leader in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications industry.
We’re committed to the development, growth and improvement of our country. We’re investing billions into the economy, providing quality jobs to over 200,000 people in the U.S. alone. We’re supporting the veterans who make our country stronger and providing disaster relief support to those who need it the most. We’ve invested more in the future of our country than any other public company.