Together We’re Making a Difference
As one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health systems in the U.S. we play a huge role in the communities we serve in the greater Dallas Fort Worth area. Our mission is “to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve” and we get it done every day. Imagine the power of 23,000+ team members with a singular focus and determination. We’re doing the stuff and staying on task in the rapidly-changing healthcare industry. Agreed, it’s no small task, but it’s definitely one we’re up for.
Let us brag for a minute on just a few of our recent accomplishments.
- 2019 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (5th year in a row)
- Largest Blue Zones® Project Approved™ Worksite in the world
- Named #1 on the 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care” by Great Place to Work® (5th year in a row)
- Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor (2018 and 2019)
- 2019 “America’s Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes
Our career growth and professional development opportunities are top-notch and our benefits are equally outstanding. We have so many other things to share with you. Apply today and join our award-winning Texas Health family and become a part of a team that is improving the health of our communities daily. You really do belong here.