Guided architecture, software development, quality, and test teams (14 Managers, 41 engineers) supporting advanced advertising and VOD content ingest.
* Reduced VOD storage and bandwidth requirements by leveraging QAM and IP video bit rate optimization, cutting costs by $10M+ annually.
* Expanded diverse and inclusive talent outreach through Galvanize, Turin, Skills Distillery, and University of Denver web immersive and boot camp programs.
* Defined and built new software features to support multi-tenant solutions for VOD, launching multiple syndication partners, and generating $1B+ in new revenue.
As Director, Video On demand:
Headed 55-member team (15 managers, 40 engineers) in VOD operations. Orchestrated operational improvements and efficiency gains for national support team.
* Transformed legacy content delivery, transcode, and storage-to-cloud delivery, saving $10M+ in storage costs.
* Collapsed 45 independent workflows into single system, decreasing cost by $10's of millions annually.
* Coached and developed individual contributors and leaders, resulting in promotions and advancement.
* Engaged multiple community groups through volunteer and diverse hiring outreach programs.