* Implementing company policies, technical procedures, and standards for preserving the integrity and
* security of data, reports and access.
* Consistently meeting deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
* Managing creative projects from concept to completion while managing outside vendors.
* Evaluating construction design information such as detail and assembly drawings, design calculations,
* system layouts and sketches or specifications.
* Prepared construction project proposals that include cost estimates and discuss proposals with interested parties such as vendors, contractors and municipal review boards.
* Maintaining design standards for facilities and equipment.
* Rapidly created work-rounds to temporarily or permanently resolve issues.
* Read technical manuals and literature to stay abreast of new technology.
* Analyze and interpret complex data from multiple sources.
* Maintain documentation for all telecommunication systems, including equipment inventory and floor plans.
* Manage the issue escalation process.
* Analyze user-generated trouble tickets to determine causes of problems and took appropriate action for resolution.
* Interpreting electrical schematics.
* Diagnose and resolved complex integrated customer issues for implementation, add-on, maintenance and support of voice, data, VoIP applications.
* Identify service improvement opportunities.