*Requisition Number:* 78461
Cintas is seeking an Account Manager to serve as a liaison between Cintas customers, sales and all business units. Responsibilities include managing business relationships with customers to ensure accurate and timely program implementation increased penetration; growth; profitability; execution of marketing strategy; sales; inventory management; and retention of the customer.
* High School Diploma/GED; Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant business discipline preferred
* 3+ years' account management or project management experience
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and intranet/internet
* Ability to travel up to 20%, including overnight
* Valid driver's license
* Experience in problem resolution with collaboration
* Experience in developing and executing a sales/marketing plan
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Access
Our employee-partners enjoy:
* Competitive Pay
* 401(k)/Profit Sharing/ESOP
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
* Disability and Life Insurance Package
* Paid Time Off and Holidays
* Career Advancement Opportunities
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.
Cintas Corporation helps more than 900,000 businesses of all types and sizes get READY™ to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety and compliance training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®.
To support our growth across North America, we’re seeking driven professionals with ambition to move up within our company. Our professional culture, our dedication to our employee-partners and limitless career opportunities—these are just a few benefits we’re proud to offer. Our employee-partners know every job is critical, and that teamwork drives innovation. Let’s talk about how you’ll fit into our team and how your hard work will be recognized through competitive pay, world-class benefits and ongoing career development. Are you Ready™ for limitless opportunities at Cintas?
Cintas Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
*Job Category:* Sales
*Organization:* Global Accounts
*Employee Status:* Regular
*Schedule:* Full Time
*Shift:* 1st Shift