Pay starting at $12.21 per hour!
1270 Virginia Ave - Atlanta, Georgia 30344
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters at Drury Hotels. There’s a place for you here today (and for tomorrow) in this position.
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Performs a variety of hotel housekeeping services to maintain clean guest rooms according to established standards. Visually inspects rooms to assist in identifying maintenance items needed. Assists guests whenever possible by providing linens, terry, amenities or providing information as requested. May be asked to assist in laundry / cleaning public space when needed.
Ensures an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous, friendly guest service through discovering and responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries, requests and complaints with a +1 Service Attitude. Contributes to maintaining a positive work environment at all times for our diverse team and guests.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires ability to follow verbal and written directions. Requires thorough knowledge of cleaning procedures as well as cleaning supplies. Requires ability to work without direct supervision. Provides excellent customer service.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are … and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed together!)—shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more—60% of management positions promoted internally
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes’ Best Midsize Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that’s a record!)
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply Now.
ABOUT DRURY HOTELS
At Drury Hotels, we offer our guests more than a place to sleep. We provide a place to feel welcome. Happy. At home. As a family-owned and operated hotel system, we honor and enhance the Drury legacy of world-class hospitality excellence. That’s the Drury Way. Our 5,000 team members work together—across 150 hotels in 26 states—to make sure every guest receives the very best service and value. Together we continue to grow, carefully and with clear vision, as a family of thriving hotels nationwide. EOE
Drury Hotels is an equal opportunity /affirmative action employer. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions or for any other part of the application or employment process, please call 888-324-1897 or email email@example.com.