Accomplished clinical nurse practitioner, experienced in all facets of biopharmaceuticals within clinical and commercial industries. Results-driven and expert in staff leadership, business development, sales, project management, strategic planning, and process improvement. Knowledgeable of patient services in oncology, hematology, nephrology and metabolic clinical specialties.
- Lead a team of 60 case managers, along with their 7 managers to provide assistance to patients in the complement-mediated disease and metabolic disease markets.
- Coordinated with the Vice President of Global Medical Affairs as the Executive Director of the case Management Team, in charge of aiding patients in attaining access and retention to therapy, while transitioning team from commercial to medical.
- Manage patients with atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), lysosomal acid lipase deficiency (LAL-D), hypophosphatasia (HPP), and paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) throughout the assigned region.
- Offer education and funding support on labeled indicated diseases to obtain access on treatment for patients.
- Collaborate with global government alliance and patient advocacy organizations to render education to caregivers and patients.
- Work closely with the aHUS Marketing Team in executing aHUS segmentation strategic targeting.
- Initiated the new case management model to offer development opportunity for case management staff and render service to the growing base of aHUS, PNH, LAL-D, and HPP patients.
- Offered keen oversight to the team in the successful introduction of the second ultra-rare disease, aHUS.
- Increased enrollment into OneSource program by 42% since 2013, resulting in attaining 95% PNH, 90% aHUS, 99% metabolic portfolio, as well as 99% overturned denials; and improving retention on therapy by 41%.