Accomplished and goal-driven professional with extensive experience in all facets of project management and architectural design. Additional Qualification Include:
Operations Management: competency in leading and accomplishing various projects abroad and throughout the United States for diverse sectors including healthcare, civic, federal, transportation, hotel, and retail.
Business Management and Development: Broad-based background in overseeing diverse business areas including branding and marketing, facilities development, and transitions.
Project Implementation Approaches: Familiarity with various project delivery methods from traditional design-bid-build to design-build; backed by proven expertise in schedule, cost, and resource management.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills: Proven success in cultivating and maintaining excellent communication with multi-disciplined design teams, project stakeholders, owners, and contractors.
Personnel Management: Commitment and track record of motivating, guiding, and leading high-caliber teams of professionals to achieve company goals.
Technical Acumen: Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
- Expertly handled various clients as requested by the company to fulfill client needs and contract requirements
- Carried out audits and recommended improvement on existing structure, systems, resources, equipment, and buildings to ensure that all measurements align with organization’s values of providing excellency of services
- Took charge of assessing new and existing programs, enhancing project performance, and executing quality management concepts
- Presided over project planning sessions and formulated risk management plans
- Applied development approach in handling organization fixed-wealth through opening new branches to expand service within the community, as well as organization’s human resource wealth by increasing the clients served and the public awareness on company services
- Strategically negotiated with financial institutions for funding, hospital development, and management projects, as well as with pharmaceutical companies to sponsor the charity medical campaign and provide medications to the community
- Implemented the development of organization growth by establishing new branches, monitoring construction, and fitting related activities to accommodate organization expansion
- Established a list of targeted client and potential business partners, such as financial institutions, pharmaceutical companies, gas and oil organizations, and other businesses, as well as identify their needs to aid in conducting offline marketing and in promoting organization’s services
- Proactively managed and analyzed eClinic systems such as DMS and ComRec Solutions as hospital management systems, which enabled paperless system; enhanced efficiency; and reduced human error
- Initiated and coordinated the equipment procurement program, thus attaining cost savings when buying multiple facility sites
- Made it possible for the organization to be in Top 200 companies by performing online marketing and reaching out to individuals through Facebook and other social media