* Plans enlisted programs by coordinating schedules and events across multiple groups / divisions and Agencies, in a critical role that ensures translation of stakeholder vision to enlisted personnel preparing for advanced leadership roles.
* Supervised and executed programs affecting 800 enlisted personnel while streamlining administrative and training management across 6 units, garnering an excellent rating on Air Force Inspections.
* Advises stakeholder on multi-group schedules, and reviews and approves personnel decorations.
* Coordinates and schedules events across 11 groups, and analyzes, reviews, and corrects data reporting.
* Managed an annual operating budget of $320K for 6 organizations that consistently passed audits Air Force Inspections.
* Alternate responsibilities include facility management, safety and security operations, and overseeing work order submission and completion operations of 100 personnel.
* Anti-Terrorism Program Lead, developing security measures and ensuring stakeholders had current threat awareness information.
* Crisis Action Team executive for disaster relief program, leading prototype concept plans and training exercises which were benchmarked for incident management capabilities.
* Managed fundraising kick-off project, guiding six team leaders in netting $830K in funds.
* Managed operations, coordinating 1K operations and 400 stakeholder appointments, critical to achieving strategic objectives.
* Closed 60 regional projects supporting 1.8K personnel and six senior stakeholders.
* Review, track, and monitor security clearance processing activities with appropriate government personnel to achieve appropriate clearance actions
* Participate in Air Force SAP security compliance inspections of government organizations and industry
* Implement Top Secret Control for accountable material and associated correspondence
* Prepare and/or process inbound and outbound classified mail, faxes, courier packages and receipts
* Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility
* Execute Special Access Program Nomination Process Questionnaires
* Conduct Defense Central Index of Investigations (DCII), Joint Personnel Access System (JPAS), and SAPNP reviews of candidates being submitted for SAP access
* Perform data entry and record checks in the Air Force Access Data System (AFADS) and maintains all customer sponsored personnel access information current
* Perform indoctrinations