* Managed and coordinated the Site Acquisition team, A&E team, the deployment team, environmental team, regulatory team, and contractor to ensure project was finished without large delays for each of the 500 sites I permitted.
* Met with jurisdictions and made personal contacts with people in key positions, mainly Mayors, Law directors, city engineer, building officials, and Planning Directors.
* Understood complete permitting process and obtained any permits required for construction
* Performed all steps of site acquisition process: site walk and location decision, permitting, environmental, regulatory, and others as required for construction. Inputted all information into client software.
* Met with JX staff, contractors and others to resolve issues with permitting or construction
* Reviewed drawings for correctness and deal with A&E vendor concerning revisions required
* Perform site walks with JX Staff and power company staff to verify viable locations
* Reported weekly updates on progress
* Attend jurisdictional meetings (Planning, Zoning, Council, etc) as required for the permitting process
* Exceeded quota every month with 500 permits in 60 jurisdictions in a 3 year period with no outside assistance except for outside counsel when mandated for a territory that included all of Pennsylvania and Northern Ohio.