* Supervised management of materiel support functions in stock control, accounting, procurement, inventory control and item financial management
* Analyzed reports on supply and service support operations
* Conducted inspections and provided technical assistance to storage activities
* Assisted in development and preparation of operations information including plans, maps, sketches, overlays, and other data related to supply organization employment;
* Performed liaison and staff duties in a supply and maintenance activity or in a command and staff logistics activity
* Analyzed operations statistical data and reports to ascertain functional trends
* Conformed to standards, directives with efficiency of operations
* Responsible for the requisition, accountability, wholesomeness, and the safe storage of subsistence items for division size elements and larger
* Reviewed material receipt and off-line document processing procedure
* Served as principal NCO (unranked NCO) of supply and services operations
* Planned and wrote LOIs for subsistence support for major field exercises
* Ensured compliance with directives related to subsistence supply storage and distribution operations, including worldwide operations
* Managed the operation of a troop issue subsistence activity; supervised operation of organizations performing supply and related service operations such as decontamination, transportation, property disposal and commissary operations Military duties Continue Next Page...
* Asked if bonuses would be better than promotion by Reserve Commander. Due to MOS specifications, I would have to change position and MOS as an NCO, but my efforts and ability the Commander didn't want to lose. Ft. Bragg denied me a transfer to Germany to keep me. The MOS was too short supply.
* Supervised open and covered storage, receiving, classification, issue materials handling, supply locator systems, facility safety and supply security operations
* Supervised development and preparation of operations information and related data to employment supply and service organizations
* Established and maintained stock records and other documents such as accounting, supply reports as well as establish, maintain all automated and manual accounting records.