Versatile and people-oriented professional, equipped with broad-based background in law enforcement and investigations, security and protection, public relations, client service, and management. Known for high degree of vigilance, excellent work ethic, and professionalism to maintain integrity of security services; capable of multitasking within fast-paced and challenging environments.
- Take charge of investigating internal and external complaints while supervising two subordinates and 16 SWAT trained personnel
- Generate quarterly reports and submitted to the commanding officer
- Facilitate training sessions regarding EEO issues for newly appointed supervisors and commanders
- Provide supports services to any law enforcement within the city of Philadelphia
- Assisted scene commanders and hostage negotiators in attaining safe resolution of barricade persons and hostage taking incidents by providing a protected working environment and formulating tactical plans
- Provide resources and apply expertise in accomplishing building entries, area searches, and warrant service
- Rendered consultation or service which includes clearing confiscated weapons and advising safe transportation of loaded weapons