Self-motivated, results-driven, and performance-focused professional with extensive experience in administrative support and function, coupled with broad-based background in human resource, accounts payable/receivable, and financial report analysis.
Adept at establishing win-win relationships with key clients by providing excellent customer service and ensuring their utmost satisfaction. Highly capable of multitasking within fast-paced and critical environments without compromising the quality of work and performance. Effective at creating and implementing clear courses of actions in organizing and prioritizing work to ensure its efficient and timely completion. Equipped with articulate communication and interpersonal aptitude, essential in establishing rapport with professionals at all levels.
- Assume several positions and tasks such as store accounting coordinator/supervisor, inventory control specialist, and lead receiver
- Demonstrate expertise in providing excellent customer service to vendors and clients, as well as exceptional communication skills with employees
- Perform administrative duties which include answering multiline phones, forwarding calls, scanning electronic copies, and filing documents
- Carry out several responsibilities including petty cash management, accounts payable invoices, data entry, cash administration, daily bank deposits, and accounts payable/receivable billing for store house accounts
- Render assistance to store leadership in handling fiscal month, quarter, and year-end close, as well as with analysis of financial reports
- Receive, classify, and distribute all USPS mails and packages; prepare document filing for archiving and sending to storage with iron mountain; and organize items and call tags for shipment through UPS/FedEx
- Utilize purchase ordering (PO) system in buying products, office supplies and processing of cost of goods vouchers
- Ensure accuracy in data entry prior approval of voucher’s for payment
- Collaboratively work with management in approving expense invoices, as well as electronically scanning and uploading expense invoices into SharePoint site for corporate approval and payment
- Render keen leadership to a small team of personnel while managing daily operations of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Conduct statement research and communicate with vendors to effectively resolve outstanding debits and credits
- Attended to multiple roles including human resource and accounts payable office assistant, assistant service manager, marketing assistant, grocery clerk, natural living clerk, and bulk food supervisor
- Assumed full accountability in training newly hired professionals, along with planning and coordinating fieldtrip factory tours
- Fulfilled numerous tasks such as payroll administration, cash management, daily bank deposit, community outreach and event facilitation