of assigned apartments. Reports to site manager about the daily needs and issues: Maintaining cleanliness inside and outside the apartment premises, undertaking electric repair work, performing control activities, maintaining parking area and fire lanes effectively, checking lifting system periodically, ensuring occupancy of vacant flats, respond to service request or emergency calls instantly and replacing faulty equipment or devices with new ones.
* Responsible for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day-to-day maintenance operations of the community.
* Repaired and treated structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls, and building exteriors.
* Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance.
* Transform tenant vacated apartment to make ready apartments in a desired time frame.
* Receive and completed work requests ordering parts, painting, cleaning, electrical lighting, plumbing, HVAC, and carrying emergency phone.