Detail-oriented, performance-focused, and multifaceted professional, offering broad-based experience in quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC), and American Petroleum Institute (API) inspection. Skilled at conducting internal and external inspections on equipment including coatings and insulation as well as civil and structural inspections; overseeing routine repairs on piping spools; generating inspection reports and recommendations; and developing inspection equipment files. Equipped with solid interpersonal and communication aptitudes in establishing productive rapport and working collaboratively with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
- Provide supervision to contractors regarding QA/QC operations and guarantee compliance with contract, codes, and specifications issued to the project.
- Conduct audits on documents including concrete reports, survey reports, weld mapping, and X-ray film.
- Oversee the QA/QC activities of the new construction operations of Above Ground Storage Tanks and ensure adherence to the specifications issued to the project and API 650/653.
- Facilitate internal and external inspections on equipment as well as spot inspections on concrete pours in alignment with codes and specifications.
- Final acceptance radiographic film interpretation in accordance to ASME B31.3 and plant specifications;
- Participate in weekly inspection meetings with the contractor of QA/QC Department to coordinate issues out in the field; as well as weekly conference calls with subcontractors’ corporate engineers to discuss progress and issues on the job site.
- Submit daily reports to management on any discrepancies and progress of the areas.