* Comply & enforce current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) per the Food & Drug Administration (21 CFR Part 110).
* Continuous monitoring of the CCP's (Metal Detectors) per Standard Operating Procedures
* Finish product sampling for analysis per Standard Operating Procedures
* Perform shelf life evaluation per Standard Operating Procedures
* Calculates product nutrition & ingredient information for product label that are in compliance.
* Responsible for obtaining USDA/FSIS label approval, temporary approvals & extension for U.S. product.
* Maintain formula management/ nutrition databases within ingredient & formula information.
* Create & maintains product labels & label databases.
* Works with Sales & R & D to create labels and approved regulatory components as part as commercialization process for new product while leveraging regulations to help the company be competitive in the market place.
* Review all product related artwork & ensure it meets food regulatory & internal requirement.
* Responsible for the development of mandatory label copy which includes product name, weight statement, ingredient statement, allergen declaration, nutrition fact panel & claims which meet government requirement & standard of identities. This includes ensuring compliance with all label related health & wellness claims.
* Participate in the development of training regarding new/ change labeling regulation, trends, etc. that may impact the Organization's brands or coordinated brands.
* Response to rapidly changing priority according to business & customer's requests.
* Supports plant and government & customer audits.
* Follows GMP, Quality & safety practices
* Enter product codes for new & existing products into software.