Patient-centric, focused, and dedicated professional with extensive experience in operations and facilities management, health care, and administrative support. Consistently recognized for demonstrating solid expertise to exceed and meet quality metrics. Adept at handling and motivating cross-functional teams toward the attainment of set-forth organization goals and objectives. Effective at multitasking in a fast-paced environment; providing adequate solutions on various complex situations; and building positive working relationships with all levels of organization. Technically proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Expertly offer high level of support to assistant director of nursing in the following operations:
- Planning, implementation, and analysis of nursing systems for maintenance and promotion of resident rights and consistent delivery of care
- Creation, execution, and evaluation of facility policies, procedures, and guidelines while preparing nursing, pharmacy, laboratory, physicians, and medical records
- Establishment of staff awareness
- Compliance with federal and state regulations in resolving resident rights issues
- Provide leadership to more than 150 individuals including behavioral health technicians, behavioral health technician’s supervisors, and transportation staff
- Received promotion from assistant director of nursing to director of nursing for outstanding performance and professionalism.